Wednesday 27 January 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog.



  • Who Am I?
    I am currently working in an Animation company, but I see myself as an illustrator and I only have two more days of work. I am preparing myself to do freelance illustrations so showing any interest on my paintings will be very helpful to stop myself from being lazy. :3

  • English?
    I do believe my English is fairly good considering it is my second language, but please do understand if any of my writings are awkward. Pointing out my mistakes on this matter will also be welcomed.

  • Copyright?
    All the illustrations will be marked

    carany.egloos.com

    which is my Korean blog and I've been using it for years. When I get my website launched, which I am aiming it to be done by the 1st of April, it will be changed to my website address.

    All the images which are and will be uploaded on this blog are very precious to me. Any commercial or non-commercial use of these images are forbidden.

Once again, thank you for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment